Not in Las Vegas? We offer mail in repair solutions for basic and extreme repairs.
We are a full service repair laboratory with a dedicated clean-room (shown above) and state of the art equipment for performing very complicated repairs. For this reason, you may want to send your phone or device to us rather than using your local repair shop who are not qualified to do that type of repair for you.
For example, we do microsoldering, which most repair shops cannot do. This makes us capable of repairing integrated circuits, fuses, filters, and other hardwired components. Before you send in your repair, please contact us by phone or text to (702) 521-9589 and let us know what is going wrong with your phone.
We will then generate an estimate and email you a work order. Please print this, and include the work order with your device when you ship it. It is your responsibility to package the device securely in a box or padded envelope, obtain insurance and tracking for the shipment.
- Contact us by phone or text. We will give you a quote and generate a work order.
- We’ll send you the work order by email as a PDF file. Print out the work order.
- Mail your device and the work order by trackable insured mail in a padded envelop or in a small box with bubble wrap. If you are sending a smartphone, we recommend using a USPS Priority Mail small flat-rate box with insurance for the full value of your phone. You can also require a delivery signature.
Mail your phone to:
Premier Telecom iPhone Repair
4601 W. Sahara Ave., #F
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Please make sure to include the WORK ORDER in the package. Without the work order we cannot identify your phone and what is wrong with it. When we receive your package, we will send you a text confirmation with a final price quote.
- Once we receive your payment, we will then repair any problems and attempt to restore your device to the best of our ability. You’ll receive a text message once your device has been repaired. All repairs are generally performed the same day they are received.
- Finally, your phone will then be packaged securely and shipped back to you with tracking and signature confirmation. If you would like the package insured or would like the phone shipped overnight, you will have to pay the extra shipping fees or provide a self-addressed prepaid shipping label.